Professional advice and individual concept for mobile workplaces
The advantages of mobile work:
The employee saves time, because the commute to and from work is no longer necessary when the workplace is at home.
- The environment is relieved because fewer pollutants are emitted since people are less driving.
- Working hours can usually be made more flexible.
- Family and work can be better reconciled.
- Mobile working means building trust with your employees. This pays off because the employee appreciates the trust placed in him and does not want to lose it.
- Employees tend to be more effective whilst working in their home office, rather than in the company’s office areas, according to a study by the Federal Employment Agency.
- Simple content and communication tools maintain good customer contact. With good tools, you can get in touch with your colleagues more often and exchange data faster than in the office.
- In the long run, you will need less Office space. Instead, you can invest the saved money into new hardware or other expendables. The company benefits from happier employees. However, this only works if the employees are ideally equipped for their work from home.
- New devices can be replaced quickly and easily thanks to our LIAM configuration. You tell us, which device is to be procured or replaced, we configure, it as previously discussed, and send it to your desired address – also to your employee at home. They only have to turn on the device and can continue working as usual.
Let us talk about your personal wishes. We at BPV Enterprise Group are specialists in the field of mobile working and create an individual concept for more freedom and efficiency in the mobile workplace.